RE: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSPPianoverb

I made a plugin with just this effect by having a series of 60! short delays, each tuned chromatically with a master feedback controller. It's rather cool sounding. It's based on the "drone box" plugin here :
http://www.olilarkin.co.uk/index.php?p=dronebox

Peace