Re: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSP Pianoverb

One of my fav albums of all times uses this- Weather Report's first
record- self titled from 1972. Wayne played scales on his sax into
piano strings. Joe was giving him the scales and they edited all the
sax out but 1 note. Incredible and I didn't know how it was done until
much later. Joe also is doing something with the pedals you can hear
it.
Cheers for the tip- I will have to load that app into Reaper (plug- loving
it)
Clifford

--
Sent from my mobile device