Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSP Pianoverb

Guys,

Check out the free Pianoverb from the Polish sound design programming
masters at PSP
http://www.pspaudioware.com/

This plugin imitates the reverb effect you get if putting a heavy
brick on a grand piano's sustain pedal and then record the string's
sympathetic resonance with the vibrations in the air. I first heard
this back in the late eighties on an album with solo soprano sax
player Steve Lacy. But I didn't understand how that deep atmosphere
was created until more than a century later, and then by accident as I
was experimenting with open piano strings as "reverb generator" in my
own home studio. To be honest I don't know about any other plugin that
will give you this reverb sound, so if you are into that it is just a
lovely crazy thing that the Poles give it out for free now. Guitarists
might be familiar with the acoustic guitar reverb sound you get when
not muting open strings while playing on other strings. This plugin
gives a bit of that ambient feel to any sound in-the-box.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com