Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:34 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Erm Erm.. actually Per, I must say that I just tried it, disconnected the
> computer from the cable, unplugged the Airport.. and made that network.
>You
> get a new type of network icon on the top, and then search on the iphone
>for
> it.. found it easy.. and then touchOSC worked a charm with OSCulator..
>
> so it worked!!

Wow, super cool!

> Got an error when I tried to send this mail tho.. had to go and plug it
>all
> in again.. DOH!

That makes sense. On the Numerology forum Jim (developer) just said
that "no other applications are allowed to be active". I was wondering
if he meant on the phone or on the computer. But after you posted this
I see clearly that Jim meant on the computer (maybe he should have
used the word "app" of talking about the phone's applications?).

And this explains my constant failure in this, cause I have Firefox
and Skype going all the time. Seems we have to de-socialize ourselves
and become solitary cavemen in order to have fun with OSC. ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com