Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

....it's full of clues though.

It's looking as if that "Osc Server" Address Space tree thing is just
there to get you the address.
So it must be important.

Probably you guys tried too ...this but either

1) you have to enter that address for the controller in the TouchOsc app
    in a place corresponding to the control you wish to assign.

2) the control already has an address, viewable in the app , which you can
input to an Osc extractor Bidule.
   (as long as osc server is enabled)

3) guessing....look in the Osc Monitor, it tells you the address of the
incoming message, and that it's not processed,
    then that address can be put in an Osc Extractor.

for fun I downloaded the editor

http://hexler.net/software/touchosc

it appears to be free/unlimited and essential

it doesn't seem to allow you to pick your own address for the controls,
so I guess 1) won't work (or the below suggestion)