Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

Gmail wrote:
> Thanks andy, I already read this. It's only half the process.

I'm afraid I don't have any incoming Osc to test.

It seems very similar to the param linking tho'.

> You're supposed to paste the o/c address into one of the osc bidules (
>doesn't say which one)

that would be Osc Extractor,
there's only 2 Bidules which accept the address, and the other
is for *sending* OSC

> and them connect the bidule ( doesn't say how or where to)

Tools> Osc Server
then click the Address space tree to find the destination Bidule.

I've got a hunch you don't need *both* of those steps, and you can
either select the target parameter from Osc Server OR
use Osc Extractor with the address value.

OR, a third way if you wanted midi,
just use  an Osc Midi bidule and link it from the Osc server.