Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

hmm...can't help you with that one...although, did you set up the ports going the other way?

it's a shame, because the touchosc UI is really nice imo and i love the idea of being able to create your own layouts, but it's just such a grind getting it to work

sim

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Gmail <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, that should be easy. I didn't want to pay for osculator, as I only wanted to rig up an analog delay plugin to an xy controller.

OSCulator works as a demo for a couple of minutes, so you may test
things out. But I can't make it talk to the other softboys here. I run
TouchOSC Mix 16 on the iphone set to OSC Output port 8000. Then I load
OSCulator with the "TouchOSC to MIDI - Mix16" template and set to OSC
Input port 8000. My MIDI applications do detect the "OSCulator Out"
virtual MIDI port but when juggling the touch screen objects on the
iphone no MIDI is generated by OSCulator. I don't think I will buy an
authorization for it. Seems too fiddly.

Per