Re: SUPERIOR DRUMS for looping

Hey Rick,
Thanks for the tip- I watched the video- looks like a well done app. I have found drum plugs with their associated midi libraries to be invaluable. There are a few other good ones IMO- Addictive Drums is great and I have used it a lot and cheaper(~$200)- and I hear good things about BFD Eco- have you peeped either of those? I am esp loving the drag and drop midi files of verse/chrous/bridge types and how quickly I can get a satisfying sound for demos and such.

I am also considering these midi libraries as I do a lot in odd sigs and those are sorely missing and my dream of owning a kit or midi kit just isn't going to happen anytime soon in my small apartment.

http://www.drumsondemand.com/content/odd-time-drum-loops

http://www.oddgrooves.com/

Regards,

Clifford