News from Dickie Landry

Recently, I received this message from Dickie Landry. Good news,
indeed!  '15 Saxophones' has been out of print for YEARS.  A
wonderful, 1978 looping album.
Also, interesting tidbit about him on that TH album.  He also sent me
a doc. with info on his very long and amazing career. I was not sure
about adding attachments
on posts to LD so I did not include it, but if someone wants me to
send that doc. to them, then they can contact me OFF LIST,OK?

Cheers,
Rev.Fever
Portland,OR
http://www.spiritone.com/~rvfever