Re: Fripper Gear Trivia

Hurrah! We disagree in something Rick!!! I love no pussyfooting cos of
the whole package.. The cover... The track titles(swastica girls for
christ sake) It's Not a new agey sounding. It's got that vcs3 band
pass vcf sequencer thing.. It's got harsh interjection from mr fripp
(as he adds interesting stuff to enos album) the whole thing laughs in
the face of the drippy stoners who sat about in bedsits  smokin' .
It's ambient with an edge... The likes of which was never to be heard
until after the 80s with some ambient glitch.

Evening star????? Thats just some yoga background music... I know this
cos my yoga teacher plays it!!!

Om Manipudmi hum...

♥ ☮ ☠

Mark