Re: Pedal, Table or Rack

I like tabletop stuff, because gear is no good to me if I can't tweak.
It feels like the whole point - if I have knobs, I wanna use 'em! :) And
hands have more dexterity than feet, so even if it means I have to take
my grip off my instrument, I'd rather have those knobs in easy reach and
sight.

Pedal switches are never easy on the hands, and rack controls is
organized in a long narrow line, not easy to navigate quickly. I wish
more things were available in a tabletop format.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com