From: Violet Xoxox
To: Loopers Delight
ReplyTo: Loopers Delight
Subject: Houston, we have lift-off
Sent: Dec 7, 2010 3:29 PM

Sorry about the list downtime. We had a catastrophic harddrive failure on
Monday morning.  Everything on the server was toast.

Fortunately we make backups of all server content once a month and had just
done this month's on Sunday (talk about timing!), so we had current copies
of all the sites.  We've uploaded everything to a new server and things
should mostly be back to normal now. Yay!

This shouldn't happen again ... we have a secondary harddrive as backup now
in the event that the main drive begins to fail.

Well, this was fun!

Violet
xoxox

Sent via soup cans and string.