Re: rather very OT: Patton - and six degrees

I'm really confused that this still takes five steps to get from Slayer
to Miles Davis - I mean, I can get there quicker (me -> Motoko Honda ->
Wadada Leo Smith -> Pete Cosey -> Miles Davis, or me -> Andreas Willers
-> Paul Motian -> Bill Evans -> Miles Davis, or me -> Rick Walker ->
Henry Kaiser -> Herbie Hancock -> Miles Davis).

Let's see: one of those pivotal points obviously is John Zorn, and
there's a direct link to another pivotal point, Bill Laswell, who did
work with Herbie Hancock...how about Slayer -> Lombardo -> Laswell (via
Bladerunner Project) -> Hancock -> Davis?

          Rainer

(suddenly obsessed with finding out his shortest route to John
Zorn...already know a quick way to Karlheinz Stockhausen (via our own
Luca Formentini)...it's a great place here!)

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs