Re: rather very OT: Patton

The most direct Patton connection to looping would be his one or two
recordings with Naked City, which of course featured loopy Bill Frisell.

(This connection is responsible, too, for a bit of fun of the seven
degrees of Kevin Bacon variety. One can connect Slayer to Miles Davis in
six steps; Miles recorded with Bill Evans, who recorded with Paul
Motian, who recorded with Frisell, who recorded with Patton, who
recorded with Dave Lombardo, who recorded w/Slayer).

whee,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com