Re: Question about electronic drums and Mac looping

There are also the WaveDrum and Roland Handsonic as options.

WD-no midi but a fantastic instrument in its own right.

Handsonic, not nearly as flexible in terms of sound creation, but midi
and several trigger zones.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos