who's using what...

when i played out live (oh, a few yrs ago at an open mic nite) i took my hohner acoustic and my parker nitefly to play my 25 min set....i remember thinking afterwards, hmm, i need to just take one guitar....although i was running through some stuff recently, & thought i should get out again....every few yrs....ha...

as for in my studio, my recent setup is:
guitar-digitech rp150-zvex mastotron-SD lava box-digitech dl8-EH16 DDLri-boss slicer-behringer tweakalizer-lexicon mx200--out to either direct my fostex mr8 digital recorder or my fender keyboard 60 amp

digitech rp150-5 sec of glitchy loops
digitech dl8-i use the 8 sec of digital delay loops (been loving doing 2 sec ones recently)
eh16ddl-i mainly use for pitch shifting mangling, slow-fast, fast-slow...most fun.
tweakalizer-i use the sampler-which i love and i love the filter in it. its funky goodness. kind of big and klunky, but i got it cheap from someone on the LD site, i really like this thing. new they are 100$ i think....lately i've mainly used it for drum machine processing in 2 sec sample mode. good for that!!! it can do reverse and pitch up or down also!!!

i should probably get my son's flip camera out and do some crappy demo vids of my gear sometime....ha!

my setup has been pretty similar for a few yrs, things change in & out, but essentially doing the same thing, options for: distortion, effects, looping, envelope sounds, reverb, etc...

below is some of my old vids, demoing gear i was using before (the above setup is sort of newish for me in last few months, before i was using 2 modelers for a long time, liking cleaner sounds as of late), vids here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=235503632389016121#docid=5791548553161416906

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=235503632389016121#

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/28102613

but that's what i use & abuse...