Re: OT Now We Will Hear Freedom

we have this kind of discussion sooner or later in most introspection kind
of circles (meditation rituals and such) where I play.
it starts that some one comes up saying that silence is better than (my?)
music
I usually answer that the non music option is not silence but ambient
noise which may be worse than (good! ;-) music. (especially here in Bahia
where usually ambient noise is some radio with lowest chakra dance music
:-)
most peoples reaction is rather amazed and positive like "ah, I never
thought about it this way". it seems they do manage to not hear that noise!