Re: best software strings

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Do you or anyone else actually HAVE that Kontakt 4 pack... its pretty
>cheap,

I have Kontakt 4 and the library that comes with it (string parts from
the Viena STrings). They sound good. I also have the East West Gold
Symphony and that also sounds good but it is sampled with quite a lot
hall ambience (not close miked). Some good bread and butter orchestral
percussion in the EW Gold. I run the EW in K4 which is nice because
some patches are set up to cross between different kind of samples and
that makes it kind of more expressive.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se