Re: best software strings

Good advice here, I've been buying a few of these ni packs, deep freq
etc... Thanks for the headup on strings, I find the logic strings good
enough, but am lacking other orchestral sounds, not individual sounds
so much but good multi brass woodwind stuff, somehow, layering lots of
instruments doesn't sound right... And is heavy...

Will be checking out these recommendations...

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)