Re: Anyone else excited about Kinect?

I did some of this with a Nintendo Power Glove, but this is more than
a hand! I found the trickiest part is coming up with useful/creative
ways to map available inputs to controllers.. with the simplest being
what's in this video, and just mapping position to note/etc.. I
suspect something more creative will involve discerning gestures.. :)

-cpr