Re: ADSR stomp box Compressor-Sustainer

Hi gang!

Forgive my unknowing, but what does ADSR stand for? I have an idea, but if
someone could set me straight, I'd appreciate it.

Also, in the compressor-sustainer world...I'm searching for one now and
I'm interested in the Keeley 2-knob, however it IS a bit pricey at $229 or
so.

What are the differences in sound/tone/bypass modes compared to the MXR
Dyna Comp and/or that Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone I've been reading about
here?

Thanks once again for your advice. Some great threads this week! The
Mobius one and also the continuing LP-1 thread have been quite
interesting. I'm getting motivated again, as I've been transforming a rig
but been generally in a creative slump.

Peace...

Edward Yuhas