Re: ADSR stomp box

I cant speak for the Pigtronix, and Im not sure of any specific ADSR pedals,  I can say that my beloved Korg X911 guitar synth.. (oh where are you now, baby? Why did I ever sell you like a cheap whore, when you were the love of my life) could do this, it had a synth side and a "processed guitar" side,that was ADSR presets, with distortion and filter... twas lovely... Bit triggery tho...