Re: Leinhos, Peter is out of the office.

Mr. Fripp's quotes should not be taken literally

:-)

2010/11/16 <RKoster@uk.imshealth.com>

Hi Petri,

I have a question to ask. You have the statement below in your email sig:

"Only become professional musician if there is no choice." -Robert Fripp-

I for one would LOVE to be a pro musician, to make a living out of something I love would be a dream come true…….. why would you not want that if you love playing/writing/performing music?!?!?!

Just curious and maybe starting a debate, no bad feeling intended.

Rob