Re: Coma - My instantsongmastering.com review

mark francombe schrieb:
> They were not the same Rainer, I definitely heard differences, but
> whether they were correct or good, is very debatable, I certainly
> preferred Andres mix. As I think I said, it sounded like a Radio Limit
> to me... bit muffled... I wonder what happens if you give them a
> really shitty sounding mix? Worth a try for a laugh? Merzbow anyone?
Couldn't find any limiter use, or at least only to a miniscule amount.
Differences were very local, and if so, in a .1dB range. Same goes
(although in a rougher "first view") for the frequency curve. As all the
discussion (both here and referenced by members here) shows: sometimes
even a low price is way overpriced...

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs