Re: @Bill, empty loop, or looperlative/EDP trick (composition?)

Great stuff Andy, those are some excellents tips and wicked tracks.  I
really appreciate the quantized insert, I'll have to try that out in
mobius this weekend.

I've dabbled a bit with 8th replace this summer when I took an intro
course to electro-acoustic composition at SFU.  I did a write-up of my
experience on my blog, which may be of interest to some of you (not
live livelooping, more like studio livelooping, if that makes any
sense).

http://no-insects.blogspot.com/2010/07/musique-concrete-with-bidule-and-mobius.html

Sylvain