Re: softstep. anyone using it successfully?

Very true, it will all get sorted.

This has been a good learning experience for me

The "old" Zoe used to roll with the bugs when a new product came out.
I enjoyed the process of helping out.

The "new" Zoe now needs to pay a nanny $15 an hour....so I have a
different perspective on spending 10-20 hours getting setup with a new
piece of equipment just to find that its not ready to take onstage.

I need to learn to be patient and wait until things are stable before
I dive in!