Re: piece chosen for Alt-Classical.com

Folks thanks very much, it's cool to get some recognition from places
like Alt-class.. and ImprovFriday, both places I'd highly recommend
checking out for creative/inspired outlets.  After reading the '8th
replace' thread I feel so naïve to my approach to looping and
technical I'm using currently now with the simple pedal, I do continue
to explore however and evolve.  The glitch stuff referenced is really
interesting to me though I've not fig'd how to do other than fast
pedaling on my limited tools.  Thanks for the inspiration of the group
here.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device