Re: For Synth Guitarists

Build a break out box and access audio for each string. Allow madness to ensue etc.

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 8:31 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
I'm afraid the only advice I have about the AX100
is that the onboard synth isn't up to much and you
really need to get a good synth module.
(but ignore that if you try it and like it)

andy butler

Kevin Cheli-Colando wrote:
Hello,

Well, due to a great stroke of luck I am entering the world of guitar
synth with a Godin Freeway and an Axon 100MKII.  I'm sure vast
experimentation awaits me, but I was wondering if any of you guitar
synth users might be willing to share and tips/tricks about how to get
the most from this set-up.

I know there are groups devoted to such things, but I really respect
the knowledge of this group and feel that there is a much higher
likelihood that you all will know the best way to get weird with these
beasts.

So thanks in advance for any guidance.  You can take this off list if
you feel the greater whole would not be interested.

Kevin