searching for sound happenings in Seoul

Hi all,

Forgive the cross posting, but I'm trying to cast a wide net as I
suspect there may not be many fish out there on this one.

I've been living in Korea for a number of years, and in Seoul in
particular for the last 4. During this time I've been quietly working
in solitude on my PhD which focuses on a number of sound related
threads.

I'm not here to spruik my work though. I'm really  looking for
collaborators, like-minds or just interested folk who are in Korea and
engaged in sound from an academic, ecological or aesthetic
perspective. I'd like to see what possibility there is for forming a
phonographer's union, a sound art collective, a patching circle, a
potential chapter of the WFAE or any other regular and organized group
dedicated to sound studies in this country or region with a base in
Seoul. Indeed, if there already exists such a thing I'd love to hear
about that too.

So if you're in Seoul, engaged in sound, and interested in organizing
some kind of meetup, feel free to contact me off list.

-Michael Noble