Re: Academic/musicological research on looping technique? papersavailable

hi Patrick,
There's a research paper by Darren Perry, written
in 2008 at Dartington College of Arts.
It has analysis of my piece "Ro-sham-bo" (on the LD3 compilation).
(also he analyses an Andre Lafosse piece)
http://www.darrenperry.com/

I have a copy on pdf, but don't know the usual etiquette for passing
such stuff around.

The was also another guy called Thomas Rutger who did an analysis of
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/mp3files/04-altitude.mp3
I'll send you his email offlist if you'd like it.

Geoff Smith's illustrious paper is found here (odd place for it)

http://www.loopersdelight.com/files/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Tools_and_Utilities

hope that helps

andy butler
ps the cd you ordered is on it's way + a freebie ...enjoy