Re: D-tar solstice effects loop

Bill what would then be the advantage of using the D-tar to a small mini mixer like the compact Tapco blend which has 2 aux sends and returns? rack mounting perhaps?
the only thing the mixer doesnt have is the mid EQ,no really neccesary if u are using an FX proccessor with EQ capabilities
cheers
Luis