OT: Exploratory question

Hello everyone,

I'm testing the waters here to see if there is any interest in a used
white 2.2 ghz Macbook with 4 GB RAM that is two years old (still has
Apple Care until May).  This has the firewire port so its good there
but it doesn't have the video card (its integrated video).  I'm not
100% positive I want to go through the hassle of selling it, but I do
sort of need a Mac with a video card so I'm wondering if anyone would
want to buy a used MB and what it would be worth to you.

If no one is actually interested themselves, can any Mac people give
me an idea of what they might expect this to be worth if I had to go
to the cold outside world to peddle my way upwards?

If only I were content to just make music on this Mac......

Thanks for the diversion.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos