Re: Boomerang 3

On 04-Nov-10 6:07 AM, list2 wrote:
> This is fantastic news! Are you taking orders yet? I'll call my dealer
> today.

        Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa. Hold on there, partner. We have
the hardware worked out, but the software
is just now being developed, and the III's software will also require some
changes. I'd appreciate it if the
word that gets spread is the truth. The companion controller for the III
won't be ready for 4-6 months.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
  Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive