Re: Boomerang 3

        Please let me know if there are other MIDI controllers on the
market I've overlooked. Here's what I found
with a quick search.

Roland PK-5A
    HUGE! - 22" x 16" x 4", 17lb.

Behringer FCB1010
    HUGE! 27" x 9" x 3"

Yamaha MFC10
    HUGE! 24" x 8" x 6", 8lb.

Rocktron All Access
    BIG! 15.5" x 10.5" x 3.5", 18lb.
    EXPENSIVE! $880 - $1200

Rocktron MIDI Mate
    BIG! 19.75" x 5.5" x 2"

Rocktron MIDI Exchange
    Not enough buttons; too many taps to send a particular command.

        The short answer is that our Rang(TM) III controller will be small
(6" x 9"), mindlessly simple to use &
competitively priced.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
  Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive