Re: Boomerang 3

Hi loopers,
        I'll be visiting LD for a little while to answer any Boomerang(R)
III questions that may arise. The Version 2
software was released 16 Sep 10, so all IIIs shipped since then will carry
that software. There are probably a
few Version 1 units in the dealer pipeline, but not many. Of course they
can be easily upgraded to Version 2.
        I acquired a 2880 & foot controller unexpectedly last week, and
will take it for a test drive soon. Then I'll
post my completely unbiased report.
        My stay will only be for a couple of weeks because I am routinely
buried under landslides of email without
participating in LD.

        I've got a question for you guys. What's the quickest way to get
the attention of the LD operators so I can
have a Rang(TM) III page added to the Tools Of The Trade section?

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
  Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive