Softstep demo in SF Dec. 4 was, Re: THE SOFTSTEP REVIEW

Saw this listing for Robotspeak:
Keith Mcmillens SoftStep - Universal USB/MIDI Multi-Touch Foot Controller
Demo
Saturday Dec 4th @ 2 PM at ROBOTSPEAK
FREE!
SoftStep - Universal USB/MIDI Multi-Touch Foot Controller Demo focused
on the ultimate foot controller integrated with Ableton Live.
SoftStep is a leap forward in foot controller portability and
functionality. Weighing in at just over a pound and fitting into many
laptop and guitar cases, SoftStep has unparalleled flexibility
compared to existing foot controllers. Whether used with an e ffects
rack or with popular software programs, SoftStep is the most af
fordable, versatile and expressive controller available.
The SoftStep controller will be available soon at Robotspeak for $259,
call us to reserve yours ASAP!

ROBOTSPEAK SF STOREFRONT
589 1/2 haight st. @ steiner
San Francisco, CA 94117