Re: monome users?

The monome hardware itself doesn't do MIDI - software on your
computer connects to the monome and turns monome events into MIDI
events.  If the monome is responding to button presses and the LEDs
light up in response to the presses, then the hardware is working.

I don't have a full monome - I used the kit to build a controller and
I use my own software with it, so can't be completely helpful.  What
software are you using (and what OS)?