Re: OT where are you in the world

Give us a shout mate :)

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 12 Oct 2010, at 16:23, <RKoster@uk.imshealth.com> wrote:

Hi, I’m new to this mailing list so hello to you loopers!

I’m in Northish London too…… is there a Looping community in London? I’m new to Looping in general so would be good to meet/watch like minded muso types.

Rob

From: Matt Stevens [mailto:mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com]
Sent: 12 October 2010 16:16
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: OT where are you in the world

North London

Matt Stevens

www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 12 Oct 2010, at 16:07, William Walker wrote:

I'm sure  this question was posed before but where does everyone live? I'm curious to get a break down on the current  list members about where they live,  what their citizenship is etc.. Just trying to get a sense of  our global community. Also if you are an ex-pat living in another country I'd like to find that out as well. Many of you I already know this info about but I want to see what countries are currently represented.

thanks

 bill