Christian to Lee

Hi Lee,

hope you're well. I've just received the recycled EEPROMS. Thank You.
Now I need a little bit of your help.
My sautering friend has looked at it and is asking:
Which Eeprom needs to be replaced on the board ?
Seems there is more than one candidate.
Do both boards need to be removed ?
Could you mail me a picture, small video or describe it ?
Other urgent question is, how do i remove the knobs (potentiometers)
on top of the unit. We're afraid to pull them too hard and break them
or is force the way to go ?

Thanks for your reply, best regards from Leipzig

Christian