From: ^|>^m <will.it.go.round@gmail.com>
Subject: OT: DNA Groove Templates...?
To: "Loopers_Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>

I was wondering if anyone on this list has ever tried using DNA Groove Templates when quantizing midi notes.

http://www.numericalsound.com/dna-groove-templates-notes.html

I do a one-man-band type of thing (i.e. guitar karaoke) and am really looking into getting a good feel for my backing drum tracks.  I often play around with MPC 3K quantization or just record the midi notes myself.  I am curious though if anyone has ever tried DNA Groove Templates as a way of giving the drum/bass tracks a more realistic feel?

Any notes on your experiences appreciated!!

Have a good day :)
Adam