Re: RC-50 help

David,

Do you have the metronome set to "off"? This is how you can turn off
quantization.
I'm not sure why you're ending up with preset loop duration. I
haven't encountered that so far, but the first thing I did was save
all the presets with metronome OFF.

The RC-50 is definitely a different beast. I used the RC-20XL prior
to it and the learning curve was higher than I expected.  I'm
starting to get the hang of it now.

Good luck,
        Stan