Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Using Vox ToneLab LE for looping

Hi Christo,

Yes, I recommend the ToneLab. I love the tones I get with it. I have a PODxt Live, but was never happy with it. Once I switched to the ToneLab, I was delighted. The tones are great and the articulation and responsiveness are so much better. Maybe it's because the ToneLabs have tubes in them, I don't know, but they sound and feel great.

My only problem with the ToneLab LE is that the expression pedal went out after 6 months. The tension on it completely failed. I took it apart and tried to fix it, but no luck. I had to buy a new unit ('cause I had gigs lined up and couldn't wait for repair.)

You can get these on eBay. I expect the prices to come down, especially if Vox introduces a new model. But the LE serves my needs. I'll probably pick up a couple more for backup.