Re: EDP Stereo Looping Setup Dilemma

^|>^m wrote:
> This is actually a viable short term option.  If I happen to go without
> the mac I can just switch to another EDP preset and run the EDP's on the
> same channel with the FCB1010 plugged into the EDP's.

I've got a feeling that the Midi params aren't saved in the preset :-(
you could always test it quickly enough.

I ended up using sysex to swap the midi ch.
(not really recommended)

I was thinking though..
..as you don't actually seem to need to do it *during* a piece
of music then it's hardly a big effort to change the edp midi
param manually.

andy