SoftSteps

Hi All,

We received the initial shipment before all of China went on holiday. We
are
still fulfilling from this run, but it will not take of everyone. Golden
week:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_(China)

They get more days off than I do... So basically last Friday everyone left
for
vacation with the 2nd shipment sitting there. They get back to work next
Monday
and we should get the 2nd order delivered. These are coming in to us FedEx
and
we will expedite upon receipt. Not what was planned.

The units are beautiful and working great. Please download software and
see what
SoftStep can do.

Thanks,

Keith