Re: taking a Pedalboard full of pedals on the plane

Per,

Alan Hoover of Maniac Music does Sustainiac repairs and is quite friendly.

I've had my model B since 1985 and periodically, yes, things do break.

I never play without the silly thing (it has become so essential to what I
do) so it's no surprise things break or wear out.

But, considering I've been using it for a quarter of s century, not all
that often.

Give him a call, wrap the whole Model C system up in bubble wrap in a box,
and ship it to him.

It's usually nothing serious and always fixable (in my experience).

I just sold off my Model C to a fellow looper on this list (since I've
always preferred the older model anyway).

If it isn't working for you, get it fixed . . . perhaps even while you're
in the states.

I feel somewhat responsible I guess, since I feel like I talked you into
the thing in some way.

But there is no sense not getting it fixed . . . even if it's only to turn
around and sell it on Ebay.

Cheers,

Ted

---- Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

Some years ago I bought a the mechanical vibrator driven Sustaniac-C
but that turned out to be a mistake as the magnet lost power and it
hardly works at all now.