RE: Y2k hits collection / video recording

Perhaps you guys could team up wiuth a buddy and film each other's sets?

From: mark@markfrancombe.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:07:39 +0200
Subject: Re: Y2k hits collection / video recording
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
I encourage people to take 'guerilla'  footage of people's sets to
augment the point and shoot method of the ustream footage.
That's what I'm going to do during my sets.

If the US is anything like Norway, then I´ll wager everyone in the audience will have a HD video camera with them anyway... thats when they´re not talking to it, or checking in to it, or doing FarmVille on it... Or looping on it for that matter...

So I dont expect there to be a shortage of footage, just a shortage of life to edit it all...

I propose this, EVERYONE shoot whoever, then privately get your footage to the performer, and let them edit/dispose of it... after wards ther can be a mass uploading or collating or DVDíng...

mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
twitter @markfrancombe