Re: Re: OT Walkers the early years

  Bill, you mustn't forget to mention that
in those days,  we let Michael Klobuchar mix our entire set through
a single Digitech Space Station.

That was the secret to our success.     All that subtle whammying of the
entire
sound.................a long time before My Bloody Valentine stole our
'vibe'.

  Now, pass that beer.   And I'd love a small dose of Purple Sunshine
with it, as well.

Rick