Re: EDP Stereo Looping Setup Dilemma

You missed the point that Andy was making.

You need to understand the concept of the EDP Source offset number? This is a parameter located on the midi row and the multiply column of the EDP.
If you check there, the number is likely to be 36 (the default) It is THIS number that you add to the note number in the chart.
Record = 2
Overdub = 3
Multiply = 4
Insert = 5
Undo = 7
NextLoop = 8

Therfore... for Instance. Your offset = 36. Record Function = 2. Enter 38

SO... bring in the second EDP...

Set the offset to much higher... (or lower maybe???)  I forget what it can be right now, and re calulate all your numbers...

for Instance. Your offset = 5. Record Function = 2. Enter 7

So 7 will trigger EDP 2 into record and 38 will trigger EDP 1 into record...

Need more clarification...?

http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?p=593

:-)

Mark