Re: Selling the hardware

On Oct 3, 2010, at 9:17 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando wrote:

> Korg AM 8000R $400  I'm not positive I want to sell this, hence the
> high price.  Sometimes called the poor man's Eventide, this is an
> incredibly versatile mod FX unit.  2 effects groups and a reverb/delay
> group that can be routed in any number of ways for some fantastic
> sounds.  Can also run 8 foot controllers to really sculpt the sound in
> real time if you wish.  Original PS and copy of manual.

I'm contemplating whether I should raise my hand for any of the gear on
this list, but in the meantime I will heartily endorse the AM8000R. I have
two. Really great boxes. A little colder sounding than the Vortex, but a
great range of potentially complex effects. The only real downside is that
it doesn't do tempo syncing.

Mark