EDP Stereo Looping Setup Dilemma

Is there any way to use my FCB1010 to control two EDP's that are assigned separate midi channels (1 & 7)?  I still want to be able to control them independently from my computer, but I'd like to control both of them at the same time using the fcb1010.

Also, is there a way on the fcb1010 to have separate banks send note messages to different channels?  I could have bank 1 control midi channel 1, bank 2 control midi channel 7, and then bank 3 control 1 and 7.  Is this possible?

Thanks.  Hope you all had a great weekend!
Adam from Wyoming.